The UCD Smurfit School is providing a scholarship opportunity valued from 25% to 50% of tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
Eligible Countries: India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Canada, USA, all EU, EEA and Russian Federation, and all African countries
Value of Award: 25% to 50% of tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications
- Applicants are required to have a minimum average grade of 65%, or a minimum UCD GPA of 3.30/4.2, or equivalent to secure a position at UCD Smurfit.
- Applicants must be International students
Application Process: Applicants are required to create an account on the official online portal of the university and apply to submit all necessary documents ad information. There is no separate application for the opportunity. The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- One academic reference
- One professional reference