Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia is awarding the Academic Achievement International Awards to exceptional students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT)’s Academic Achievement Scholarship is to attract outstanding students and to encourage and nurture continuous development of talent in the field of Business and Information Technology and Engineering.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: Cover 30% of the tuition fee
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible Field of Studies: Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Networking, Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Telecommunications), Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Networking, and Master of Engineering (Telecommunications).
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have achieved an average overall percentage of 75.0% or more, with no individual result below 70.0% in the preceding trimester and have no fail grades recorded (no exceptions will be considered).
- Have completed at least (a minimum) of two trimesters full-time as per course requirements of the program at MIT.
- Have a minimum attendance record of 80% in all scheduled classes.
- Have made the fee payment for the subsequent trimester’s full-time enrolment.
- Not be sponsored by other organizations or governments.
- Have maintained enrolment in the course in which they commenced.
Application Process: Applicants are advised to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. After getting enrolled, candidates must submit a completed application form before the closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information