This company has no active jobs
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Full Address NAFDAC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 2032, Olusegun, Obasanjo Way, Zone 7, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health that is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water in Nigeria.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 Requirement Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Form Applied for twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this application.
Note that NAFDAC recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out.
How to Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.nafdac.gov.ng. and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out and how to login to the portal.