This company has no active jobs
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Full Address 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja
FCSC Recruitment 2021 (ohcsf.gov.ng)
The Federal Civil Service under the leadership of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation recognizes the service as the engine of governance with key contributory roles by the private sector as stakeholders in the development process. In this regard, the OHCSF creates platforms to promote public/ private partnerships in the development of competencies and exchange of professional ideas/ knowledge. It also pursues the capacity development of officers through the efforts of the The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON), the Public Service Institute and the Federal Training Centres to harness the staff potentials for self development and promotion of the common good.
Federal Civil Service Commission Portal for recruitment at the moment is for the under listed FCSC Nigeria programme:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Portal and Form 2021
How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2020 (fedcivilservice.gov.ng):
1. Visit FCSC online Portal via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
2. Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC Recruitment portal
3. Once you get to the FCSC Recruitment portal, you;
- Register an account
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Check for Available Jobs.
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
1. North-West (Kaduna)
2. North-East (Yola)
3. North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
4. South-East (Owerri)
5. South-South (Port Harcourt)
6. South-West (Ibadan)
The headquarters for FCSC is located at No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
You are required to submit your applications in a sealed envelope to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of announcement of the registration.
The following should be addressed on the envelope: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Bookmark this page to get updates for the latest Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment. Check below for available recruitment exercises.