This is to inform the general public, Schools Teachers, Parents, and Guardians that the online registration of the PZ Cussons 7th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The Online registration of the PZ Cussons 7th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition for 2020 has commenced.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Entry Requirements
The competition is open to all SS 2 Chemistry students in Nigerian Schools.
Students have to be schooling within Nigeria.
Students are to be sponsored by their Secondary School and/or Parent.
Entries are open to both Private and Public Secondary Schools.
After registration, candidates would be required to printout a computer generated docket (with passport picture, name, school, passport, parent’s and principal’s name) for identification.
All registered students are required to undertake the online quiz which will form the basis for the initial shortlisting
Objectives of the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition
(i)The overall objective is to continue to make PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge the No. 1 platform for supporting the learning of Chemistry in Schools.
(ii)To promote the girl child education within Nigeria.
(iii)Recruiting new schools to the initiative
(iv)Deepen brand awareness and association for Premier
SS 2 Secondary School Student
School principals and proprietor
Registration would be strictly online.
After registration candidates would be required to printout a computer-generated docket (with passport picture, name, school, passport, parent’s and principal’s name etc) for identification
A unique code/ OTP/ exam number and full log-in details would be displayed to enable candidate take the first phase of the exam online
- Only the top 200 per state would make it to the ‘Activation phase’.
- The activation phase would be broken into 3 stages –
- Top 200 from the online test would seat across 3 CBT centres – Lagos, Abuja & Rivers
- Top 10 students from each centre would compete in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers in a practical test
- Top 2 Students from each centre would compete in Lagos on stage for the PZCCC title
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Awards
1. 1st Prize
2. 2nd Prize
3. 3rd Prize
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Method of Application
- Multiple registrations are not allowed.
- Your passport photograph must be well taken in your school uniform
- Be sure to print out your biodata form after registration and bring it along to the exam center at the second stage.
- All the form fields must be filled.
- Use block letters all through.
- Registration with false information will be disqualified.
NOTE: After registration, candidates would be required to print out a computer-generated docket (with passport picture, name, school, passport, parent’s and principal’s name etc.) for identification and also write the ONLINE QUIZ.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Process
Stage 1 (All Participants)
- Students are to register on site for the competition and generate a printout for identification. All registered candidates can immediately take their first stage exam after registration is complete. NOTE – All registered candidate has up until registration closes to take the Stage One test’
Stage 2 (200 Participants)
- Top successful 200 students from across the country would seat for 1st stage test; across 3 centers – Lagos, Abuja & PortHarcourt.
- Abuja, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
- Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo and Rivers
- Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Stage 3 (10 Participants)
- Top successful 10 students from each center would compete in the practical test to be held in Lagos, Abuja & PortHarcourt.
Final Stage (6 Participants)
- The top 6 students (2 each from Lagos, Abuja & PortHarcourt) will compete for the grand prize of N1m.
Online Application of the PZ Cusson Chemistry Challenge closes by 11:59pm on a date to be announced later.