Nicholls State University is awarding an exciting opportunity to a full-time international student enrolled at the Institution. This is a $500 scholarship opportunity which will be used to cover study costs.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- You are required to provide all necessary documents at the time of application
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Internet-based – 79
Application Process: Your application must be online via NSU application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained at the Scholarship Office or by emailing [email protected] or apply here. Students will be required to submit an essay and a recommendation letter to apply for the scholarship.