2022 Marine International Scholarships at Harbin Engineering University – UK
All applicants below the age of 45 are invited to apply for the 2022 Marine International Scholarships at Harbin Engineering University – UK. This scholarship opportunity is available to students who need financial support in studying oceanography or other related specialties.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022..
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese
Type: Masters & Doctorate
Value of Awards: Tuition fee and other Allowances
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be in good health.
- be from a coastal/island country of the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific and its surrounding island countries, or a developing African country.
- have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and 45 for admission in a master or doctoral programme at Harbin.
- submit scores of the following language proficiency tests: HSK – 5
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to sign up on the university portal to complete their admission applications. All eligible non-Chinese students will be considered. The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Copy
- Notarized transcripts and Bachelor or Master Degree Certificate or above
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
- Study plan form
- CSC Physical examination form