Alvernia University is offering the 2022 Global Ambassador Scholarship to students who are interested in pursuing their studies at the Institution.
Why study at Alvernia University? Alvernia is a rigorous, caring, and inclusive learning community committed to academic excellence and to being and fostering broadly educated life-long learners; reflective professionals and engaged citizens; and ethical leaders with moral courage.
Application Deadline: May 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $15,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be overseas students.
- have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- have the following:
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher.
Application Process: You must submit a complete application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents via Alvernia application or The Common Application. After that, they can apply for the award. Submit the following:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted, with a copy of the original documents.
- Financial Statement via the International Student Certification of Finance.
- Two letters of recommendation
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!