2022 Dean’s International Scholarships at Brunel University London
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering is offering the 2022 Dean’s International Scholarships to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue their studies at Brunel University London.
This scholarship is only available to full-time international students and will only be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to meeting progression requirements.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received until early August 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: £2,000 fee waiver
Number of Awards: 70
Eligible Field of Studies: BEng Computer Systems Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- receive an offer to study one of the above programmes starting in September 2022.
- be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations.
- receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
- have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- be proficient in English language
Application Process: You are advised to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.