The Griffith University – Australia is providing an exciting opportunity to brilliant overseas students who will take part in one of the given programmes; Bachelor of Science (Honours), Honours year of the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours), Honours year of the Bachelor of Engineering.
Application Deadline: 14 February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor degree
Value of Awards: $6,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor degree in one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) 2125
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) 1330
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) 1542
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or International Students
- Applicants must be undertaking a research topic within the Coastal and Marine Research Centre
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants are required to have excellent grades
Application Process: You are advised to be registered as a full-time bachelor’s degree student at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant by the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/before-you-apply.
- Personal statement: To give yourself the best chance, we recommend you complete the following personal statement; however, all statements you complete will be considered:
- Career goals and aims: Detail your career goals and aims following completion of your honours studies.
- Supporting documentation: You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section.
- Curriculum VT (CV): Upload your current CV or resume.
- Other: Please complete the Honours Supervisor Approval Form and have your Coastal and Marine Research Centre supervisor, who has agreed to supervise your research, sign the form.
- Other: If your undergraduate degree was not completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your transcript.