University of Quebec is offering scholarship opportunities to exceptional students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. Their mission is focused on research in applied engineering and technology transfer to companies, our research projects have a real impact on innovation and business productivity.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s Degree with Thesis Doctorate
Value of Award: $2,500
Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Applicants must be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral program;
- Applicants must not be in an extension period;
- Applicants must have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, pure science or applied science in an appropriate field, with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (out of 4.3) or equivalent
Application Process: Applicants have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.