Birkbeck University, UK is providing the International Excellence Scholarships to outstanding students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution. Successful scholars will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters in support of the application.
- 31 May 2021
- 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Number of Awards: Only one scholarship award can be offered per student and the scholarship cannot normally be held in conjunction with any other scholarship.
Value of Award:
- The scholarship will be applied as a discount to the tuition fee for your first year of study only.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be international overseas tuition fee-paying students holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in Autumn 2021.
- be ordinarily residents of a country in the relevant region
- be self-funded
- be classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
How to Apply:
- Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Easy Asia/South East Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in South American/the Caribbean
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information