2021 Excellence Scholarships At Kent Business School – UK
Applications are invited for the Excellence Scholarships which is provided to International students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at Kent Business School – UK.
In recognition of the scholarship award, Applicants would automatically become a member of the prestigious KBS Scholarship group and be encouraged to undertake at least one within a range of activities to support and promote your studies whilst a student and subsequent alumni of Kent Business School.
Application Deadline: The deadlines to apply for a Kent Business School Excellence Scholarship are:
- Course entry January 2021, scholarship deadline is 30 November 2020
- Course entry September 2021, scholarship deadline is 31 July 2021
- Course entry January 2022, scholarship deadline is 30 November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- must Be self-funded.
- hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree
- meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
- have made a formal application to study for a MSc course at Kent Business School and be in receipt of an offer for January or September 2021 entry or January 2022 entry
Application Process: You can apply for the Kent Business School Excellence Scholarship only after you have received a formal offer to study a Master’s programme at Kent Business School.
Please use the online application form, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link – KBS Excellence Scholarship Application Form